Exhibiting is an exciting and interactive way to introduce your business, organization, program, or product to the more than 800 conference attendees at the NCSE Annual Conference. The exhibition location lends itself to foot traffic as attendees participate in activities and mingle at breakfast evening receptions. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of this nationally recognized event.
- Premium exhibit booth, drape, 6’ table, 2 chairs, and identification sign
- Complimentary listing on the NCSE conference website
- Complimentary listing in the printed program
- Two complimentary registrations to the full conference
- Breakfasts and receptions held in exhibit space
NCSE Member Institutions: $1,500
Nonprofit Organization: $2,000
Reserve your space today
Contact Kate Ceste, Communications, Events, and Membership Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, January 6, 12:00–4:00 p.m.
Monday, January 6, 5:00–7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, January 7, 7:30 a.m.–7:00 p.m.*
Wednesday, January 8, 7:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m.*
Wednesday, January 8 – 4:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
*Note: The Exhibit Hall is open all day with attendees walking through the Exhibit Hall to get to sessions. You are not required to staff your booth all day, however we suggest you be at your booth during breakfasts, breaks, and receptions. Specific time frames will be shared closer to the event.