NCSE recognizes the importance of collaborating with organizations whose mission aligns with ours. By promoting one another, we are a stronger community and have significant impact for the important work we do each day. In an effort to promote our mutual work, NCSE invites your organization to become a Conference Collaborator.
Conference Collaborators help promote the NCSE 2021 Annual Conference to their organization's members, affiliates, peers, or community at large. In exchange, we promote your organization to more than 600 attendees at the conference as well as visitors to our website.
NCSE will recognize your organization as a Conference Collaborator in the following locations:
- Logo and URL of your choosing on the conference website
- Name in final conference program
- Logo and URL of your choosing included in one promotional email to all conference attendees
Conference Collaborators commit to sending four promotional messages related to the Annual Conference. NCSE will provide language, links, and photos for Collaborators to help with promotion. Suggested forms of marketing include:
- An email to your network exclusively about NCSE 2021
- A post to followers on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or other social media platforms
- An advertisement (print or web) in a member publication such as an e-newsletter, member magazine, or blog
- Dissemination of an Annual Conference flyer at one of your events or an event you are attending
- Inclusion of the Annual Conference on an event calendar you maintain on your website or for your members
- Reference to the Annual Conference on your website
- Other outreach strategies appropriate for your community
Additional Opportunities for Collaborators
We welcome a conversation on how your organization can have a larger presence at the NCSE Annual Conference. We invite Conference Collaborators to also consider sponsoring the NCSE Annual Conference. If you have additional ideas for partnering with NCSE, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.