The National Council for Science and the Environment recognizes the importance of collaborating with organizations whose mission aligns with ours. By promoting one another we are a stronger community and have better reach for the important work we do each day. In an effort to promote our mutual work, NCSE invites your organization to become a Conference Collaborator.
Conference Collaborators help promote the NCSE 2020 Annual Conference to their organization's members, affiliates, peers, or community at large. In exchange, we promote your organization to the more than 800 attendees at the conference as well as visitors to our website.
Be An Integral Part of the NCSE 2020 Annual Conference
NCSE will recognize your organization as a Conference Collaborator in the following locations:
- Logo and URL of your choosing on the conference website
- Name printed in final conference program
- Logo and URL of your choosing included in one promotional email to all conference attendees
- One event included in NCSE Pathways, a weekly, electronic publication exclusively for NCSE Member Institutions
Conference Collaborators commit to sending four promotional messages related to the Annual Conference. NCSE will provide language, links, and photos to collaborators to help with promotion. Suggested forms of marketing include:
- An email to your network exclusively about the Annual Conference
- A post to followers on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or other social media platforms
- An advertisement (print or web) in a member publication such as e-newsletter, member magazine, blog, etc.
- Dissemination of a Annual Conference flyer at one of your events or an event you are attending
- Inclusion of the Annual Conference on an event calendar you maintain on your website or for your members
- Reference to the Annual Conference on your website
- Other outreach strategies appropriate for your community
Additional Opportunities for Collaborators
We welcome a conversation on how your organization can have a larger presence at the Annual Conference. The list below is a starting point for consideration. However, if you have an idea for partnering with NCSE please contact us.
- Become a sponsor (includes complimentary registration to the conference)
- Become an exhibitor (includes complimentary registration to the conference)
- Host a side event on January 9, 2020 (space is limited)
- Identify potential sponsors, speakers or collaborators
Darian Madere, Events and Communications Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-847-4795.