NCSE creates spaces and opportunities for collaborative, scaled responses by scientists and decision-makers to the world’s most urgent environmental challenges. Membership benefits extend to every individual at the institution, and provide a mechanism to strengthen and expand interdisciplinary connections among departments, colleges, and centers.
- Facilitates access of scientists to environmental decision-making processes (from local to global in scale)
- Advances the access to scientific research for decision-makers across the public and private sector
- Creates spaces and opportunities for peer learning, collaboration, and exchange
- Leads discussions among key influencers that transforms the dialogue on critical environmental issues
- Builds capacity for scientists to communicate effectively and connect their science to decision-making at the right place and right time
- Invests in growing and diversifying a pipeline of future scientists, informed citizens, and global leaders
NCSE Members are part of an international community of influential leaders across scientific and academic societies, government at all levels, and the private sector. NCSE works with a core community of universities to provide concrete opportunities to engage with decision-makers and learn about science policy through immersive experiences. The NCSE community collaborates on scholarship and synthesis and works to prepare the next generation of environmental leaders for the workforce of the future.
NCSE core Members are four- and two-year colleges and universities from around the world that are leading society towards science-based solutions to environmental challenges. In 2020–2021, NCSE will be widening its membership umbrella to include non-profit organizations, corporations, and state and local governments. See a list of current NCSE Members.
The dues structure is new for the 2020–2021 membership year, developed in response to feedback and to support the reach of the NCSE community internationally.
|Student Enrollment: ≥7,500 full-time students||Annual Membership Dues|
|High Income Countries||$5,500|
|Middle Income Countries||$3,300|
|Low Income Countries||$2,200|
|Student Enrollment: <7,500 full-time students|
|High Income Countries||$2,500|
|Middle Income Countries||$1,500|
|Low Income Countries||$1,000|
Please contact email@example.com for additional information or if your institution is interested in becoming an NCSE Member.